Shareholders of the Company (“Shareholders”) are hereby advised that the Company’s integrated annual report (“Integrated Annual Report”), incorporating the full audited consolidated annual financial statements of the Company for the year ended 30 June 2020 (“Annual Financial Statements”) and the notice of the annual general meeting of the Company (“AGM”) was distributed to Shareholders today, and contains no modifications to the audited results which were announced on SENS on Tuesday, 22 September 2020.
- Revenue decreased by 1% from R245.2 million to R242.8 million.
- Profit after tax decreased by 25% from R41.1 million to R31.0 million.
- Basic earnings per share (“EPS”) decreased by 25% from 34.29 cents to 25.88 cents.
- Headline earnings per share (“HEPS”) decreased by 24% from 34.29 cents to 25.89 cents.
- Strong net cash position of R110.3 million as at 30 June 2020.
In terms of the JSE Limited Listings Requirements, a listed company is required to publish a trading statement as soon as it becomes reasonably certain that the financial results for the next period to be reported on will differ by 20% or more from the financial results for the previous corresponding period.
Fore more details about the Alaris Holdings Ltd financial year end results presentation, please click here.