https://www.alarisholdings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/logo-02.png 0 0 email@example.com https://www.alarisholdings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/logo-02.png firstname.lastname@example.org 05:27:002017-07-07 05:28:08Alaris Holdings Summarised Consolidated Results for the Financial Year Ended 30 June 2016
- Revenue from continued operations increased by 29% from R193.0 million to R248.5 million.
- Profit after tax from continued operations improved from a loss of R1.2 million to a profit of R21.5 million.
- Normalised earnings increased from R20.0 million to R48.8 million.
- Normalised earnings per share increased by 86% from 16.41 cents to 30.60 cents per share.
- Cash generated from operations increased by 358% from R6.8 million to R80.6 million.
- Cash and cash equivalents increased by 27% from R74.4 million to R94.5 million.
- COJOT acquisition concluded and consolidated from 1 May 2016.
- Results include net foreign exchange gains of R12.5 million.