Alaris Antennas is looking for a hardworking, self-motivated person, who will be able to work independently and accurately with an emphasis on detail.
|KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS||WEIGHTS||TASKS|
- Responsible for complete operational value chain (except for order intake (sales), and engineering (in particular road map).
- Establish sound and practical order fulfillment processes encompassing our sales, logistics, engineering, quality and production departments.
- Convert open orders into invoices on a month to month basis.
- Ensure that orders are fulfilled under the following premises: Deliver quality on time
- Monthly output prioritization
- Create suitable processes to convert hit list into invoices
- Ensure all orders are be processed and manufactured as quickly and efficiently as possible by managing the following departments:
- Logistics / Procurement
- Production ( SPEF/SP1)
- Ops Admin
- Machine Shop
- ERP system
- Interface to Sales
- Arms Control process adherence
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, and Finance etc.)
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all internal processes.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management that mirror the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Ensure government laws related to Arms Control is followed and ensuring a proper process for Arms Control is in place, kept in place and followed.
- Company Wide Risk not per dept
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, mergers, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Responsible for driving the company internally to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Staff management
- Establish, improve and ensure active management of team’s KPA’s with frequent feedback.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication 3
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit and retain the right staff;
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Ensure there is appropriate and continuous team training.
- Improve and maintain department specific induction.
- Active monitoring and reporting of performance with weekly and monthly management level feedback.
- Establish and maintain incentive structures with frequent feedback.
- Actively manage team well-being.
- Manage relevant HR related processes.
- Manage related office’s administration employees and processes.
- Train and develop staff to ensure better quality work and higher output
- To motivate all staff to work efficiently and accurately and to ensure that they are content and enjoy working for the Company.
- To ensure that all staff are disciplined in the working environment and adhere to all company policies and procedures. To initiate an appropriate disciplinary procedure when staff do not adhere to the required rules.
- To handle all grievances that the staff may have and elevate the matter when required.
- Living the Alaris Core Values — 5.00%
- Key job functions:
- Shipping on time
- Communication and better alignment
- RMA management
- Inventory: to reduce
- Over and under recovery of labor
- Margins: (DS >75%, RD: >60%)
- Improve commercialness
- ESS and stress screening equipment
- COO Succession planning
- Operations efficiency (Cost center / TO) — 20.00%
- Overall management contribution – Driving the company forward — 5.00%
- Any other duties as required by the CEO and Board of Directors.