Alaris Antennas is looking for a hardworking, self-motivated, ambitious person to join our dynamic R&D team.
|Minimum education (essential):
||Masters (Engineering, Electronic)
|Minimum education (suggested):
||PhD Engineering (Electronic)
|Minimum applicable work experience
|Required nature of applicable experience:
- Design experience in a broad range of antenna types and associated signal conditioning RF circuits (e.g. filters), with particular experience in the 1 MHz to 9 GHz frequency range.
- Measurement experience in antennas and RF electronics
- Technical lead on large antenna or RF product developments
- Liaising and reporting to customers on technical matters and technical aspects of project progress.
- Experience with the V-model (PDR, CDR, FDR) of product development and the execution of projects in accordance with this model.
- Formulating, managing and executing qualification and acceptance testing of products (electrical, mechanical and environmental testing) for large scale projects.
- Managing small multi-disciplinary technical teams.
|Computer literacy (essential):
- MS Office (expert-level)
- Matlab (expert-level)
- FEKO or similar 3D CEM tools (expert-level)
|Computer literacy (suggested):
Based on the Values and Competency Frameworks
- High levels of initiative and accountability
- Excellent technical problem solving skills
- Logical thinker
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Must be prepared to work extended hours when project deadlines require it